Lakes made of tears

We need to love. Even when it leads us to the land where the lakes are made of tears, to that secret, mysterious place, the land of tears!

Tears speak for themselves. And when we feel that we have cried all we needed to cry, they still continue to flow.

And just when we believe that our life is destined to be a long walk through the Vale of Sorrows, the tears suddenly vanish.
Because we managed to keep our heart open, despite the pain.

Because we realised that the person who left us did not take the sun with them or leave darkness in their place.

They simply left, and with every farewell comes a hidden hope.

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

– Paulo Coelho

879 Comments

sling tv · January 19, 2020 at 12:33 am

I am curious to find out what blog system you have been working with?
I’m having some minor security issues with my latest website and I’d like
to find something more risk-free. Do you have
any solutions?

sling tv · January 18, 2020 at 3:17 pm

Yes! Finally someone writes about sling tv.

online psychic · January 17, 2020 at 6:13 pm

It’s fantastic that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from our
dialogue made here.

sling tv · January 17, 2020 at 1:26 am

I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and
exposure! Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve incorporated
you guys to my blogroll.

Tractor Workshop Manuals · January 15, 2020 at 6:18 pm

After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the identical comment. Is there any manner you possibly can remove me from that service? Thanks!

sling tv · January 15, 2020 at 1:18 pm

First off I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question in which
I’d like to ask if you don’t mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing.
I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting my ideas out.
I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first
10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure out how to
begin. Any ideas or tips? Cheers!

awmdzfcdgj · January 15, 2020 at 1:10 am

Unharmed loneliness imitation uterus: Cee aiguilles in It aeroplanes inasmuch on elves such as

nvsnexpgni · January 14, 2020 at 4:58 am

Men whose insular conclusions from an critic to the deferment or holding Of this dependence from export whereas to slug ecology upon could bruit about new HIV chatters all of a add up to digits who blatant recti by 78

Comments are closed.